Friday, May 16, 2008

potential new career path.


Since i became unemployed three days ago, I decided to take on a new career: photography. I started with the Grand Canyon since, you know, it seems like there's really a paucity of good, quality, professional-looking photos of this giant hole in the ground. This one will be selling for $10,000 (to pay for my trip to Europe and my move to New Orleans, where I will continue my career using all of the sights that exist in these places, such as wooden shoes and tassled boobs). Also, no prints are available- just an online link (and don't even THINK about just clicking on the photo and saving it to your computer).

Interested? Email me with "Why I deserve to enjoy and be entertained by your mad photography skills..." in the subject line.

No comments: